Please do not inquire if you do not have digital agency experience.
Who We Are:
Socialfly is a fast growing social media and influencer agency headquartered in New York City. We create social media strategies for brands and execute strategies using our in-house team of creatives, strategists, community managers, account managers, and paid social managers.
We provide strategic social media solutions to our clients by pairing creative content and analytics that deliver measurable results.
Overview of the Role:
SOCIALFLY is looking for a Director of Client Services to join our management team and take responsibility for overseeing our account team and clients. This person will work closely with the Co-CEOs, providing direction and support to our account teams and clients.
The Director of Client Services will play an integral role in the future of Socialfly and we need someone with dedication and long-term vision who will be excited to take on this responsibility. This role will also play an integral role in the onboarding of new clients.
- Work closely with the co-CEOs to develop new digital capabilities
- Work closely with the Director of Talent by identifying when there is a need to hire
- Motivate the team to be ahead of the curve and react quickly to social media trends
- Implement digital marketing best practices
- Design and implement standard operating practices across all functions of the business
- Build out specialized business units as needed
- Remodel current operations to a target operating structure
- Set goals for performance and growth for each role in the company by working alongside the Director of Talent to establish KPIs for reach role
- Update client profitability and account team reports each month
- Assist Co-CEOs as needed with business development and on-boarding of new clients
- Participate in expansion activities
- Manage relationships with clients / vendors / strategic partners
- Manage our growing accounts team and motivate the team to innovate
- Must be sure that our company is innovative and capitalizing on current social media trends
- Must have experience structuring digital media marketing scopes of work in the $1M+ range
- Must have 8+ years experience working with clients at a digital agency
- Must have strong project management skills. Familiarity with Basecamp is a plus
- Have experience creating and managing profitability by client reports
- Must have strong communication and management skills
- Must be ahead of the curve and knowledgeable of digital strategies
- Must be able to advise clients and account teams on digital marketing best practices
- Must have operational and management experience
- Relationships with complimentary digital agencies is a plus
If you are interested in joining our company and becoming part of the Socialfly team, contact us with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!