Manager of Talent & Culture, SOCIALFLY
Who We Are:
Socialfly is a fast growing social media and influencer agency headquartered in New York City. We create social media strategies for brands and execute strategies using our in-house team of creatives, strategists, community managers, account managers, and paid social managers.
We provide strategic social media solutions to our clients by pairing creative content and analytics that deliver measurable results.
Overview of the Role:
SOCIALFLY is looking for a Manager of Talent & Culture to join our team and take responsibility for overseeing our human resources. This person will work closely with the Co-CEOs.
The Manger of Talent & Culture will play an integral role in the future of Socialfly and will oversee all recruiting efforts. In this role, you will collaborate with hiring managers to provide full life-cycle recruiting support to meet the needs of the business in a timely and cost effective manner. This position will have full responsibility for candidate sourcing and screening/interviewing, and for managing the offer and hiring processes.
- Manage full life-cycle of the recruiting process for all open positions - Source, recruit and pre-screen potential candidates, place advertisements and coordinate interviews
- Source active and passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, networking, referrals and employer brand marketing.
- Ensure candidates receive a best in class experience at all touch points throughout the recruitment process
- Build influential relationships during the selection process and make recommendations to hiring managers
- Conduct in-depth screenings and assess potential candidates for qualifications and level of interest
- Manage onboarding progress for all candidates and new hires
- Provide offer letters, materials, and benefits overviews
- Manage the career site and posting processes
- Provides timely feedback to candidates and maintains a network of prospects
- Manage professional development training programs for the team
- Conduct employee surveys
- Manage company outings and events
- Manage and measure employee morale
- Manage employee EOY review process
- Work with Co-CEOs to develop incentive plans
- Manage all company benefits and look for cost-savings
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources
- 3 years plus experience in full life cycle recruiting or in a Human Resources role
- Self-starter, able to work independently and take the initiative
- Familiarity with best practices in social networking; ability to leverage technology to attract candidates and drive effective and efficient operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of creative and innovative sourcing techniques
- Management of confidential salary information
If you are interested in joining our company and becoming part of the Socialfly team, contact us with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!