Socialfly, a fast-growing social media marketing and influencer agency headquartered in New York City, is seeking a Junior Art Director to join our growing Creative team!
To ideate and create exceptional, cut-above-the-rest social media designs and creative assets for clients in a diverse range of industries from fashion and editorial to finance. The ideal candidate will possess the perfect combination of creativity and organization, and be someone who will work quickly and efficiently, ensuring all projects are delivered by deadlines and in line with both our clients' and the Socialfly branding.
- Creates visual concepts per client needs and relays them to the Art Director for further direction
- Able to lead brainstorms to gather concepts for content and campaigns
- Collaborates with copywriters to create concepts for content and campaigns
- Executes designs based on direction and feedback from the Art Director
- Provides feedback to and helps mentor Designers and Interns
- Able to direct photo and video shoots, including prop selection and art direction on set
- Designs decks and presentations for client meetings, proposals, and pitches
- Follows brand guidelines and evolves new styles based on guidelines
A Junior Art Director has the following capabilities:
-A strong understanding of creative design
-Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
-Confidence when presenting concepts to teammates and clients
-Thinks innovatively when concepting and designing to create compelling and unique content for brands